Your call for 500 subscribers to ISACA is rather expensive at $60.00 annually ($4.99/month).  I belong to my local and state artist associations for a lot less in dues and  benefit from their conferences and workshops, newsletters, showing, etc.  The $30,000 collected if you should get the 500 subscribers is only of benefit if you live in the area where the society is located. 

Does this mean we current members will no longer have access to the site if we choose not to subscribe?  Perhaps you might consider a much lower subscription price for members out of your state.

Just my thoughts.  I wish you well in your endeavor but it's too expensive for the return I would get.

Views: 538

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So far contributions from subscribers have helped pay for another year of this website and covered a full page ad for the museum in KOLAJ Magazine. Thanks to those who have contributed!

Cecil

Hi everybody !!! I would like to know if I can pay the whole year of membership in one time payment ($60.00)

Thanks a lot !!!

Yes Antonio,

There is a donate button on the front page of this website. Just click on it and put in the amount. Thanks for your support!

All the best

Cecil Touchon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Posting to membership- 2 Replies

Started by Felicia Belair-Rigdon. Last reply by Jemison Roger Beshears Jul 7, 2021.

Call for Artists: A Book About Death / Tribute to Ray Johnson

Started by Janice McDonald Jul 27, 2019.

Members

© 2024   Created by Cecil Touchon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service