Is it just me or are others having issues with things like viewing images and leaving comments and messages? Here is what I'm seeing when I try to enlarge thumbnails (and I've tried using Chrome and Safari): 

OUR APOLOGIES

We're sorry, we are having an issue with this page. Follow this link to the main page.

Also, I can't seem to leave messages or comments anywhere. I managed to leave one after switching from Chrome to Safari, but now I can't leave them using Safari either.

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It even took several attempts to send the discussion. :(

It does seem funky today -- thanks for the compliments on my work, by the way :) I'm hoping it's a ning thing... if it keeps up I'll get in touch with Cecil.

Thank you Janice! I hadn't been on in awhile and had never had such problems before. I'm doing a whole lot of refreshing so I can see photos and leave messages. :)

Janice McDonald said:

It does seem funky today -- thanks for the compliments on my work, by the way :) I'm hoping it's a ning thing... if it keeps up I'll get in touch with Cecil.

I've had a number of problems with understanding this site but don't think it's a fault with the server software so much as a problem with the basic design. ( assemled from bits and pieces?) The other problem I have is from my experience so far this appears to be a site few attend. All attemps at inducing a discusion of any kind have met with total silence. Given the number of members listed this is really odd. 

I'm not really sure how it's designed because I know absolutely nothing about website design. I'm here just because. It's a site for collagists and that's o.k. by me. It's free. All I have to do is upload art. I know there is a maximum, but that's o.k. I'll just rotate. This isn't my primary website or anything but I like connecting with other collage artists and if I make a friend or two here it's all worth it. :) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Posting to membership- 2 Replies

Started by Felicia Belair-Rigdon. Last reply by Jemison Roger Beshears Jul 7, 2021.

Call for Artists: A Book About Death / Tribute to Ray Johnson

Started by Janice McDonald Jul 27, 2019.

Members

© 2024   Created by Cecil Touchon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service