I'm brand new here and wondered how I can make my photos show up for public viewing. When I log off and go to my page, or when I shared my page with friends, they can't see my photos. When I am logged in they show up just fine, and I can see the slide show, just how I want it, but when I log off and visit my page, the photo link is dimmed out and is no longer a link. Do you have to be a paying member to have them show up? I've made everything assessable to the public from within my privacy settings. Thanks.

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Shawn Marie,  I am also new here, but I do not have these problems when they are not online.

Try to go on the "all members" seek your name and click, your page will be seen well.

Hope that was helpful.
Lara

O.k. It seems all my photos are "waiting for approval" so I guess I should give it some time. My name doesn't even show up in the search engine yet.

Hi, Shawn --

When I log off, and type in your link... I do see your images. There is no charge to use the site, up to 50 images (see my last blog post), although donations are welcome.

Maybe someone else can give us some feedback as to what they see. (The link I used was http://collagist.org/profile/ShawnMarieHardy and then I navigated to photo albums)

Best,

Janice

Thank you Janice. I think it's all fine now. I didn't realize photos had to be approved. That must have been it because there's no problem now.

Janice McDonald said:

Hi, Shawn --

When I log off, and type in your link... I do see your images. There is no charge to use the site, up to 50 images (see my last blog post), although donations are welcome.

Maybe someone else can give us some feedback as to what they see. (The link I used was http://collagist.org/profile/ShawnMarieHardy and then I navigated to photo albums)

Best,

Janice

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Forum

Posting to membership- 2 Replies

Started by Felicia Belair-Rigdon. Last reply by Jemison Roger Beshears Jul 7, 2021.

Call for Artists: A Book About Death / Tribute to Ray Johnson

Started by Janice McDonald Jul 27, 2019.

Members

© 2024   Created by Cecil Touchon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service